Why Do We Use Educational Content in Our Content Marketing Strategy?
Content Marketers create educational content for a variety of reasons including:
- Educational content, with the right keywords and phrases, generates traffic to the company website through searches made through Google or other search engines.
- Educational content can help establish a business as an expert in their field.
- Educational content addresses our customers needs by providing them with answers to the problems they are seeking answers for.
- Educational content can provide foundational information to help a customer choose the right product. (ie. A health food store might include information about vitamins on their website to educate customers on what supplements they should be taking.)
- Educational content can create customer engagement by providing opportunity for conservation through forums and blogs
Review the material below.
After reviewing all of the material, complete Assignment One on the Assignments page.